View previous topic :: View next topic  
AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

re: Anyone into Anime?

Always liked the style but never really got into it watched Cowboy Bebop but thats about it I think anyone got some ideas where to start etc websites good series etc 

Always found they kinda don't track very logically starting middle of something etc 

pref not to have to download so websites for streaming would be nice.

Malc_ntent

Never been big into anime. But there is few series I can recommend coz simply they are awesome. Anything from Hayao Miyazaki(spirited away or totoro) ghost in the shell, full metal alchemist and samurai Champloo.  I rember having trippy moments with Evangelion. And from more popular stuff death note. 

Can't really help u with sources but if you have VPN check out popcorn time or streamio. Don't use It without VPN tho. 

Alastr
Raider

Anime is for children.

but seriously, Bebop is the only good one (it's amazing). rest is trash.

Durgeni

Well since we are playing MMO you could like SAO(Sword Art Online).

I grew up watching Naruto and Bleach, awesome series but like million episodes so.. dunno if they are good ones to start with :
http://gogoanime.io/ perhaps the best and smoothest site. Pick your genre and voalá!

I watch a bunch of anime, and now is probably a really good time to start as there is currently a bunch of awesome series running!

Some of those I can recommend the most atm is probably One-Punch Man (guy who defeats guys with one punch and becomes bored), Shokugeki No Soma (people that makes food that's so good it makes people orgasm), Kaiji (guy gets send into crippling debt and has to gamble his way out of it) and Boku No Hero Acadamia (dude living in a world with superpowers but not having one himself so gets help to get one), all which can be streamed in full HD on kissanime.to

Kyrle0
Raider

Anime fan here ... uhh yah !

u guys should check:

Attack on titans

Tokyo ghoul

Code Gease

HunterXHunter (2011)

Mushishi

D.Grey man

Koutetsujoi no kabanari

Morfang.
Raider

Some great suggestions here already!
Mate if your into Dark Fantasy, action, adventure, horror, gore, demons, boobs, giant swords and a medieval setting then you should really try BERSERK! at the moment there is an anime series that ran back in 1997, 3 movies from 2012 that tell the same story as the series and theres a new series running right now that carries on from the old series and movies. I'd suggest you watch the 1997 tv show first and see what you think, the animation isn't the best out there but it follows the manga pretty well were as the movies cut bits out. Suggested this to quite a few friends now and they have all gotten really into it and wanted to read the manga to get more of the story after seeing the anime.

Njhardaker
Raider

Thought id chip in cause i'm a nerd

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
its my favourite anime of all time so yeaaaaaaah. People creating their own move set and having their own special attacks is what i dreamed of as a kid. Pretty dark at points as well. Netero is the coolest guy in anime imo.

Trigun
Only has one Season but its fabulous. Its like a futuristic western/fallout type dealy. Also a movie floating around which is decent.

Berserk
Fucked up and disturbing. Due to restrictions the 1997 anime wasn't anything special but its worth the watch, probably has one of the most bad ass story lines in all of anime. Joes description was better so il leave it there.

One Punch Man
Funny, silly and entertaining can't wait for the next season.

yu yu hakusho
Similar feel to Hunter x Hunter because its made by the same dude. Last few epsiodes are stupid but the other 90% is awesome.

Then il just slap the popular ones in like Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Mononoke, Death Note, Vampire Hunter D, Inuyasha (if your a furry which we all know you are Bruce) Fucking shit loads of good animes man.

AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: