View previous topic :: View next topic  
AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

re: Anyone into Art / Crafts ?

Thought would try luck here also looking for a bit of artwork apply here sort of thing to add to the space on the front page of the site where that current text info is 

"Reincarnated of Tarren Mill formed in early 2010, after becoming inactive in Mists of Pandaria is back and rebuilt. As we work through mythic we are looking for people willing to put in the effort and commitment to the guild and other players. 

We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:30pm – 11:30pm (optional raid on Sunday same time as main raids) and are looking for players who want to progress while only raiding 6 hours a week. 100% attendance and effort is required while raiding for everyone’s benefit and keeping as steady a core as possible.

We are now offering potential members the choice between applying as raiders, social raider and social member - as we update the information on the site please refer to the original recruitment post for specific information about each role, HERE.

NEW APPLIACTIONS USE THE APPLY BUTTON ON THE TOP LEFT"

After bit of artwork for this area will use as a apply now button don't worry will sort that all later but just after a image or crafted thing of some sort anything you want just to get peoples attention doesn't even need to have words on it can sort that later.

So if you're art and or crafty and just like that sort of stuff and want to give it a try throw a image in reply to this post need to be 787 x 443 max can sort the scale later if any image 16:9

There is no rewards or anything like that its more just if you like that sort of stuff and wold like it on front page anything you want can be warcraft relataed or not even just cool patterns or something what ever. Will be able to easy swap em out so if get a few replies could change the image each month or something.

Sairy_

just to double check: you want artowork that would fit the guild and it should have the copy from above on it or should it be clean/without copy?

AltiarGaming

Doesn't have to fit in with the guild and by copy do you mean words Apply here? Can have the words on it or not its whatever looks best in your opinions Art isn't my strong point just after something that will get there attention and click it will take them to the app process

Sairy_

Ok so I wanted to make it serious etc but I'm in a weird mood today, I suspect I had too much maple syrup with my whole bowl of cookies (mwahahaaha) so the sugar doesn't allow me to think straight :3

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2dbvzw0.jpg 

-Nihilith-
Danish

That is so much awesome! I especially love the murloc lurking on the shoulder and the I <3 Reincarnated tattoo. Murlocs as playable race cannot come soon enough!

Aw god, all Murloc raid - they have warriors/casters and healers.  And bugger raiding, all Murloc death squad, we'd just be hanging around bodies of water fishing until some Alliance comes strolling by to hand in Gnoll sacks and candles.  Awesome piccie, still laughing when I see it XD

Jump to: