View previous topic :: View next topic  
TophQj
Raider

re: Surprice im BACK - Teach

Please let us know where you found our recruitment, it helps us do it better, thank you. Did you find us via:: 
In the past

Do you wish to apply as a full-time raider, social raider or social member?: 
Social 

Armory link to the character you wish to apply with: 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/T%C3%A8ach/simple

Tell us a little about yourself (E.g. Name, Age, Location, hobbies, first love etc):: 

My name is Andreas, I’m 23 years old and I’m Danish (and I don’t care what you think) but you all know me as Teach. Nicknames include: Teach the magnificent, Teach the Dane, Teach the teacher and teach Bruce-bane. Teach of Bloodlust. My hobbies include brooding, glooming and lurking in front of tall building. My first love is always to the right of me and never to the left.

Tell us about your class/main spec and how do you use it to its potential on different bosses?: 

I will take this time to explain my current situation. I found a job, hens I’m now back. However, the job I found is 5 days of the week, till around 20:00 – 20:30, and then I have to get home.  I won’t burden you with always weighting on me, so I have to just cheer you on from the sidelines.

I haven’t decided on a class yet, so in the time being I’m just going to stick with me demon hunter.  

Are you happy to help our raids with your off spec should we need it? If yes please let us know what your off spec is, if not applicable or you are single spec only, please let us know.: 

I don’t play a spec, I play a class so yes.

What are you looking for in your new guild and how do you fit into this ideal future?: 

Friends and family… with some inappropriate racist jokes on the side.

I do hope to return as a full time raider on time, but right now my schedule simply doesn’t have room for it.  

Please note your previous guild history and raid experience as we may wish to verify a few details. What role/class did you play and in what content:: 

Erm the most serious raiding I erver did, what with this strange guild called reincarpeted. They pretty much blamed me for all their mistakes, and I got constantly bullied for popping time warp, even though it led to a kill that one time. I then switched to a dk, but they still blamed me for popping time warp/ bloodlust even though dks can’t even do that.   

You agree that you can attend our raid times Wed & Thurs 20:30 to 23:30 Server Time and missing raids during trial may lead to an auto fail. You also agree that once in guild you will keep us up to date on upcoming absences via the absence forum.: 
True 

By selecting "True" you agree you have read and understood the rules and will keep yourself updated on any future changes via this website. : 
True 

Do you understand how our Loot System works? (If not please ask us to clarify): 
Yes 

Any additional information or Questions?: 
Did you miss me?

Do you already know any members of Reincarnated if so who?: 
I know pretty much you all :D 

AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

decline

no danish

Sairy_
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

Decline, we don't need DH's who don't know when to pop bloodlust.

Ellestríx

Any additional information or Questions?: 
Did you miss me?

Nah :p :p 

Does this mean we can pick on you now again Teach? Think poor Xcena has taken most of it since you quit, he might need a break :p

<Tehkek>
Guild Master

Declined, am into saving the environment now.  

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum