Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Raider Best in Slot Lists - Nighthold, Legion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
<Tehkek>
Guild Master

re: Best In Slot.

It's time to start posting best in slots - this will allow you to call best in slot from Wed 8th Feb & Beyond .

There are variables in choosing best in slot items but try to commit to one set aimed at being bis at something - e.g. single/multi-target/cleave. 

Best In Slot should be aimed at your ideal set-up if you could choose any items to make an ultimate set, as we want to avoid choking up the system with multiple real time "this is currently best in slot for me" updates - stepping stone items for one person might actually be a real end goal best in slot item for someone else.

Tier - We want 2 then 4 sets for all as quickly as possible, once you have a 4 set of tier you won't be prioritized over someone still needing to complete a set.

Updating Your BIS List?  Please bump your post with the changes and you are also encouraged to poke officers to tell Kek to go take a note of your NEW bis update, once this happens you will get a reply back on your thread.  

Help avoid missing chances at BIS and please update your lists before Tuesday to have them noted in time for Wed & Thurs raids.  Really appreciate it as Wednesdays & Thursdays leave about an hour and a half between work stuff, dinner, raiding and bed to do anything. 

Chazni
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

I made this for myself last week so I know what to get. I'm pretty sure it's public:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vt67tJklu_deIT0x62hcyCSYf-jCfNocy4WL8UxGkvg/edit#gid=0

kronotype123
Danish

I was inspired by Chaz to use the google spreadsheets and his way of making the list :D!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j6H4E0doBDbYkuSZaKjPbsNKMY5CFfDj6P0H_bjYNeQ/edit#gid=0

Where there is "-" means I have the legendary. This BiS list is with regards to Heroic and Mythic. Stats are all for HC with exception of the bracers!

Alastr
Raider

So here's my bis list, as bis as I can make it. Shifting statweights (all secondaries almost exactly equal depending on gear) and war/titanforging means pretty much anything can be an upgrade. Anything not in bold is particularly subject to change. i.e I suspect tier, trinkets and the neck to be bis regardless for me (I hope).

Tier Head-[Dreadwyrm Crown]Elisande

Tier Shoulder-[Dreadwyrm Shoulderguards]Tichondrius

Tier Chest-[Dreadwyrm Breastplate]Krosus

Tier Legs-[Dreadwyrm Legplates]Gul'dan

Trinket A-[Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid]Skorpyron

Trinket B-[Convergence of Fates]Elisande

Neck-[Radiant String of Scorpid Eyes]Skorpyron

Bracers-[Eternally Recurring Bracers]Elisande

Gloves-[Bridgebreaker Gauntlets]Krosus

Waist- BoE

Cloak- BoE

Boots-[Leystone-Toe Kickers]Skorpyron

Rings-[Spellblade's Gemmed Signet]Spellblade

[Ring of Exclusive Servitude]Tichondrius

Relics- 2[Heart of Frost]Spellblade

1[Warchief's Shattered Tusk]Gul'dan

Sairy_
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

I made my list separately but people called me a rebel so I'm moving it here...

Not counting legendaries and not counting ToV stuff since we're not doing that :3 I've also went the usual mastery/crit build for holy although currently more haste is preferred due to recent changes to Benediction and Piety but I don't trust blizz, they will change it again and I will be stuck with pieces that are not great anymore... hence I'm going the traditional route.

[Head] - Purifier's Gorget from Elisande (SET)

[Neck] - Beleron's Choker of Misery from Krosus 

[Shoulder] - Purifier's Mantle from Tichondrius (SET)

[Back] - Cloak of Temporal Recalibration from Elisande

[Chest] - Purifier's Cassock from Krosus (SET)

[Wrist] - Bracers of Harnessed Flame from Spellblade Aluriel

[Hands] - Purifier's Mantle from Tichondrius (SET)

[Waist] - Man'ari Skullbuckled Cinch from Krosus

[Legs] - Master Warmage's Leggings from Spellblade Aluriel

[Feet] - Outcast Wanderer's Footrags from Gul'dan

[Ring] - Spellblade's Gemmed Signet from Spellblade Aluriel

[Ring] - Ring of the Scoured Clan from Gul'dan

[Trinket] - Etraeus' Celestial Map from Star Augur Etraeus

[Trinket] - Ephemeral Paradox from Elisande

[Relic] - Parasitic Spore from High Botanist Tel'arn

[Relic] - Flickering Timespark from Chronomatic Anomaly

[Relic] - Flickering Timespark from Chronomatic Anomaly

menorex
Raider

Oke ,

I know i'm still Trail an not able 2 roll or what ever in main raids

Still will i post Balance Bis for 7.1.5 , Just so other Moon Loving Turbo Chickens ,

Know on what 2 Spent there bonus roll's and Ect !!

Tier: Shoulder, Chest ,legs  and cloak 

Exstra Set !! : Boots & Gloves  arcway & CoS ( Set bonus is +- 30 Ilvl worth ( not inc sockets roll ect ) )

Trinket : Metranome , whispers in the dark

Waist : not anny good one here try 2 get for M+ that have haste + Mastery 

Wirst : Well-Flattend wirstguard ( have this one allreddy

Rings : ring of the scared clan ( if you dont lose haste cap ) other M+ haste or mastery Ring or gnawed thumb ring ( arca ) This on use is about +- 20 ilvl worth ( if you still able 2 get haste cap )

Neck : Radiant string of scorpid eyes ( have this one allreddy )

Head : Vintage suramar nobility hat

Relic : Manotoxin Gland 2x , Construct Personality

Free Slots for Legendary Stuff are Head , ring , wrist for Exp .The Dream Catcher , Impeccable Fel Essence and Oneth Intuition

Keep in Mind :  Never go Below 30% haste cap !! or make you have it Buff food !!

You are welcome to make your own threads for your lists, I should have said that explicitly (was thinking it so at least we know the psychic peeps among us), but it makes sense really if you have edits etc to make it's easier to add another post to your thread.

kshdakdhkasjd I made a separate one and Bruce with his best buddy Krono called me a rebel and laughed at me. You go sort that with your man Kek cause he's giving out misleading information! burn in fire Bruce and Krono.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Raider Best in Slot Lists - Nighthold, Legion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: