View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sairy_
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

re: Chuckynoris - Priest

Hey, seems like something went wrong with app and it didn't show what role you apply as but we spoke in game and I know it's for social :) welcome to the guild

Funkyplum

re: Chuckynoris - Priest

1.  Please let us know where you found our recruitment, it helps us do it better, thank you. Did you find us via:

2.  Do you wish to apply as a full-time raider, social raider or social member?

3.  Armory link to the character you wish to apply with:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/chuckynoris

4.  Link to any logs you would like us to view:

5.  Tell us a little about yourself (E.g. Name, Age, Location, hobbies, first love etc):

Konstantin, 42, Belgrade, Serbia, DJ/Producer and IOS Developer, married have 2 kids. Playing wow from NA beta (november 2003).

6.  Tell us a little about yourself (E.g. Name, Age, Location, hobbies, first love etc):

7.  Tell us about your class/main spec and how do you use it to its potential on different bosses?

Haven`t played cloth toons that much ever, mainly played warrior,shaman and monk but priest is super fun now in all specs and to be honest I would love to play discipline even that is bit hard and challenging.

8.  Are you happy to help our raids with your off spec should we need it? If yes please let us know what your off spec is, if not applicable or you are single spec only, please let us know.

I am always there to help in anyway.

9.  What are you looking for in your new guild and how do you fit into this ideal future?

Friendly ppl, no drama, and not a elitist and hard core attitude. Love to play and talk to people cause I take social aspect of the game as a must if you wanna have healthy environment. 

10.  Please note your previous guild history and raid experience as we may wish to verify a few details. What role/class did you play and in what content:

As i mentioned, cleared everything from vanilla but when i started i was 28 and in the meantime i got married and got kids so cata was expension where i slacked the most cause of that. Sunwell is only raid content i never cleared. Right now my main is on KAzzak (Plumlee) but I dont have problem to play here if I like you guys :D

11.  You agree that you can attend our raid times Wed & Thurs 20:30 to 23:30 Server Time and missing raids during trial may lead to an auto fail. You also agree that once in guild you will keep us up to date on upcoming absences via the absence forum.

True  False

12.  By selecting "True" you agree you have read and understood the rules and will keep yourself updated on any future changes via this website.

True  False

13.  Do you understand how our Loot System works? (If not please ask us to clarify)

I do.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum