View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiteraco

re: APPROVED - App: whitedraco - by AltiarGaming

Hello,

Sorry for answer so late. :)

I m willing to give it a try and see how it goes.

AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

re: APPROVED - App: whitedraco - by AltiarGaming

Morning Dora 

Thanks for the app bit light in info but do say will add more if accepted :)

Sorry to say at this moment in time we're not looking for another healer for the main team so there would not be a spot for you.

We do have a social raider rank if that would work for you but wouldn't get prio on any raid spots but at least can join the que for a healing spot if one opens?

If that sounds good to you let us know will accept but understand if you wanna find a full healing spot.

whitedraco
Danish

re: App: whitedraco

The application submitted by whitedraco is as follows:

Quote:
Please let us know where you found our recruitment, it helps us do it better, thank you. Did you find us via::
A Friend

Do you wish to apply as a full-time raider, social raider or social member?:
Full-Time Raider

Armory link to the character you wish to apply with:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/whitedraco

Tell us a little about yourself (E.g. Name, Age, Location, hobbies, first love etc)::
My name is Dora, im 38 years old, from bucharest, romania. Rest will come if you accept my application Happy

Tell us about your class/main spec and how do you use it to its potential on different bosses?:
main specc is resto druid, 906 ilvl at this moment.

Are you happy to help our raids with your off spec should we need it? If yes please let us know what your off spec is, if not applicable or you are single spec only, please let us know.:
yes, i dont mind help with off specc, which is balance. just not very good at it due to rarely use :)

What are you looking for in your new guild and how do you fit into this ideal future?:
I'm looking for a consistent raid team and progression on mythic NH. Hope i can fit as a main healer.

Please note your previous guild history and raid experience as we may wish to verify a few details. What role/class did you play and in what content::
main healer in "Adversary" ( my decision to leave) , 3/3 HC ToV, 10/10 HC Nighthold and a couples of tries on mythic skorpy

You agree that you can attend our raid times Wed & Thurs 20:30 to 23:30 Server Time and missing raids during trial may lead to an auto fail. You also agree that once in guild you will keep us up to date on upcoming absences via the absence forum.:
True

By selecting "True" you agree you have read and understood the rules and will keep yourself updated on any future changes via this website. :
True

Do you understand how our Loot System works? (If not please ask us to clarify):
Yes

Any additional information or Questions?:
not at the moment

Do you already know any members of Reincarnated if so who?:
yes, morakylkee

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum