Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Raider Best in Slot Lists - Nighthold, Legion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TophQj
Raider

re: Teach bis list for Toomb of Sagaras

I re-simed my character, and sound the after my 4 pice, the bis list have changed a bit. Blizzard have also changed the trinkets so the priority on those have changed as well.

Head                  Stormheart Headdress                                         Atrigan

Neck                   Locket of Splintered Souls                                   Engine of souls

Shoulders         Dripping Arcfin Shoulderpads                            Harjatan

Cloak                  Cloak of Stifling Brimstone                                  Goroth

Chest                  Stormheart Tunic                                                    Maiden

Bracers              Sinew-Stitched Wristguards                               Atrigan

Hands                Stormheart Gloves                                                 Harjatan

Waist                  Waistguard of Profane Duplicity                       Kil’jaden

Legs                    Stormheart Legguards                                          Mistress Sassz’ine

Boots                  Glacier Walkers                                                        Harjatan

Ring (1)              Scaled Band of Servitude                                     Harjatan

Ring (2)              Seal of the Second Duumvirate                         Kil’jaden

Trinket               Tranished Sentinel Medallion                             Sisters of the moon

Trinket               Terror from below                                                  Mistress Sassz’ine

Relics

Arcane:             Torn Fabric of Reality                                             Fallen Avatar

Life:                    Valorous Spark of Hope                                        Fallen Avatar

TophQj
Raider

re: Teach bis list for Toomb of Sagaras

Balance bis list

Trinket:             Tranished Sentinel Dedallion                              Sisters of the Moon

Trinket:             Charm of the Rising Tide                                      Harjatan           

Head:                 Shadow-Scarred Headcover                               Kil’jaden

Neck:                 Locket of the Splintered Souls                            The Desolat Host

Shoulders:       Stormheart Mantel (tier)                                     Fallen Avatar

Back:                  Shroud of the Drowend Adherent                    Mistress Sasszine

Chest:                Stormheart Tunic (tier)                                         Kil’jaden

Wrist:                 Bracers of Rippling Darkness                              Fallen Avatar

Hands:               Stormheart Glowes (tier)                                     Herjatan          

Waist:                Waistguard of profane Duplicity                       Kil’jaden

Legs:                   Stormheart Legguards (tier)                                Mistress Sasszine

Feet:                   Felscape Pathfinders                                             Fallen Avatar

Finger1:             Seal of the Second Duumrirate                          Kil’jaden

Finger2:             Scaled Band of Servitude                                     Herjatan          

Relics

Arcane:             Torn Fabric of Reality                                             Fallen Avatar

Life:                    Valorous Spark of Hope                                        Fallen Avatar

Legendary note:

At this point I can’t find the best legendry’s for balance, but I subsect that a combination of the rings, wrist and head, will be best depending on the encounter. I will update the list when I find out, until then I’ll consider one ring and wrist as bis. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Raider Best in Slot Lists - Nighthold, Legion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: