View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amorieth
Danish

re: App: Amorieth

The application submitted by Amorieth is as follows:

Quote:
Please let us know where you found our recruitment, it helps us do it better, thank you. Did you find us via::
Wowprogress

Do you wish to apply as a full-time raider, social raider or social member?:
Full-Time Raider

Armory link to the character you wish to apply with:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/amorieth

Link to any logs you would like us to view.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22536945/13#metric=dps Logs are here- they go back to 7.1.5 I think

Tell us a little about yourself (E.g. Name, Age, Location, hobbies, first love etc)::
I'm 21, a student in London. I like going gym, going out with friends, exploring the city, gaming, reading and relaxing. Been playing this game since mid-Burning Crusade, but this is my first expansion where I've properly raided and I'm enjoying it a lot. :)

Tell us about your class/main spec and how do you use it to its potential on different bosses?:
My main spec is the fire mage, and has been since the beginning of the expansion which means I've luckily got all of the legendries for it bar one (the new shoulders)- as well as the bis frost ones. I think the mage is useful in ToS due to the soak mechanics needed on a lot of the bosses, and the amount of adds that need to be eliminated (on Mistress and DH especially), so for example I switch up my talent tree (taking Flame Patch instead of Unstable Magic on Mistress for example- which did a astonishingly high amount of my overall dps I was pleased to see) depending on the fight. Shimmer is especially useful- I can get to where I need to be without interrupting my spellcasting at all which puts the class at an advantage in some respects I think. Due to how powerful ignite is I can if necessary save my combustion and trinket cooldowns for when I know adds are going to spawn, which sees me do over 400,000 dps ticks on all adds if it all lines up nicely.

Are you happy to help our raids with your off spec should we need it? If yes please let us know what your off spec is, if not applicable or you are single spec only, please let us know.:
Yes, I farmed the frost leggos and was lucky enough to get the bis ones for it (shard and bracers- still missing the hands unfortunately)

What are you looking for in your new guild and how do you fit into this ideal future?:
I want a guild that's focused on progress at the same time as having friendly and funny members. I like to do all sorts of content including going back and getting old achievements, or doing mythic plus so I'm up for that too. I'm available a lot of nights, enjoy the game a lot and want to improve my gameplay and down bosses.

Please note your previous guild history and raid experience as we may wish to verify a few details. What role/class did you play and in what content::
I'm in a guild called the Increment but due to roster problems am soon to leave and find another. With them during 7.1.5-7.2 we downed Krosus mythic and were progressing on Tich until 7.3 dropped, and are at 7/9 heroic as a guild. Apart from that I early on in the expansion progressed on Emerald Nightmare with a different guild, and as I said didn't really raid until this expansion. My first was in BC when I did Kara I remember and did Naxx in WOTLK and pugged some in Mists and Cata (didn't play during WoD).

You agree that you can attend our raid times Wed & Thurs 20:30 to 23:30 Server Time and missing raids during trial may lead to an auto fail. You also agree that once in guild you will keep us up to date on upcoming absences via the absence forum.:
True

By selecting "True" you agree you have read and understood the rules and will keep yourself updated on any future changes via this website. :
True

Do you understand how our Loot System works? (If not please ask us to clarify):
No

Any additional information or Questions?:
No

Do you already know any members of Reincarnated if so who?:
I don't

AltiarGaming
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

re: APPROVED - App: Amorieth - by AltiarGaming

Thanks for the app

As you're in London guessing you don't speak English loose points there

But you're a mage so thats a plus, best class in the game :)

All seems cool xp and gear wise to jump right in and see what happens 

Thumbs up from me. (Will talk to Sairy & Kek) and get back to you asap.

Side note how comes you're using incanters rather then mirror? (Just wondering from personal xp find its a dps loss single target)

Amorieth
Danish

AltiarGaming wrote:

Thanks for the app

As you're in London guessing you don't speak English loose points there

But you're a mage so thats a plus, best class in the game :)

All seems cool xp and gear wise to jump right in and see what happens 

Thumbs up from me. (Will talk to Sairy & Kek) and get back to you asap.

Side note how comes you're using incanters rather then mirror? (Just wondering from personal xp find its a dps loss single target)

No problem. I'm actually studying English at uni :P

Agreed it's either been my main or main alt since TBC. :)

Yeah I use it for goroth and avatar , all 3 incl. RoP are seeing use so I've been messing around with them to see which is best but I think it's Mirror for pure single and IF for adds

Great, thank you! :)

Sairy_
Tell Em Steve Dave (officer)

I would prefer if you were a mage panda but it's ok cause you can always race change later :3

Paws up from me

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reincarnated Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum